All our professionals maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in podiatry.
Peter Siroka, DPM
Podiatrist in Stamford, CTPeter Y. Siroka, DPM
- Diplomate American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Diplomate American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine
- Fellow American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
- Fellow American College of Foot & Ankle Orthopedics and Medicine
- Board Certified and Licensed in New York and Connecticut
Dr. Peter Siroka
Celebrating his 30th year in private practice, Dr. Peter Siroka is proud of his accomplishments in clinical, surgical, and diabetic foot care and sports medicine. As an active runner, swimmer and cyclist, Dr. Siroka is very attuned to the athlete and specializes in new groundbreaking treatments for tendon injuries including shockwave, and PRP-platelet rich plasma therapy for plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis.
Emphasizing conservative preventive care, treatment, and diagnosis of all foot problems, Dr. Siroka's practice includes sports medicine, general adult, pediatric, geriatric and diabetic foot care, as well as reconstructive surgery. Treating a diverse range of patients, Dr. Siroka maintains a quality practice in today's challenging medical environment, giving each patient ample time and care.